A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Dubai Investments PJSC|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Dubai Investments invests in attracting and developing outstanding talent. Taking a holistic approach in human resource development, Dubai Investments believes that a strong workforce translates to accelerated business growth.
BE A PART OF THE DUBAI INVESTMENTS’ STORY.
Company: Al Taif Investment
Al Taif Investment company was setup as a collaborative effort between Dubai Investments PJSC and Fujairah Investment Establishment ltd. It was created with a vision to create an investment firm founded on sound principles and epitomizing ideal values that would raise the bar for Investment Industry standards. It is an independent entity aspiring to be the best in the region and subsequently around the globe. The rationale behind this venture was to present a range of investment opportunities for regional and international investors who are looking to invest across UAE.
Location: UAE, Fujairah
Application deadline: 20 June, 2022
Responsible for various accounting functions and tasks assigned from time to time with an objective of maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records
- Handle payables and receivables for PID OAM with bank reconciliation.
- Handle customers request with regards to payment plan, service charge queries or payments collection.
- Coordinate in budget preparation/Audit and VAT preparation based on internal requirements.
- Reconcile and resolve discrepancies between payments received with tenant’s ledger.
- Safekeeping of PDC’s received and ensure deposit the same on due date.
- Process accounting entries for all accounts functions such as receipts, payments, bank transfers, accruals…etc.
- Processes payments and transfer instructions with adequate supports after performing a 3 way match.
- Reviews all journal vouchers for accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures before submission to the senior finance manager.
- Ensures the completion of month-end closing checklist and ensuring that all relevant tasks have been completed before the production of monthly MIS.
- Maintains appropriate filling of all documentation.
- Maintains appropriate filling of VAT returns & payment of VAT in time.
- Assists in performing monthly closing of BAAN & other accounting and VAT compliance applications within the pre-defined timeline.
- Prepares monthly detailed cash flow, commentary, and update forecasts.
- Performs any other duties assigned by direct Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
- At least two (2) years of experience in finance and accounting
Other Skills / Requirements
- Excellent communication skills with command over written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Should have working knowledge of an ERP system.
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.