A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Procurement”.
|Company Name||IFFCO Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree | B.Tech | MBA|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Manager Procurement has an integral role of Sourcing for direct materials (commodities & ingredients) procurement. Faster response and timely closure of the purchase transactions including negotiations are the main deliverables of this role.
Manager Procurement is expected to support development of procurement process and simplification of the transactional load for the department. Implementation of category sourcing strategies across the business is a vital output, this is required to optimize the way procurement activity is conducted.
- Negotiation of commercial terms with suppliers for various categories. Conversant with sourcing of multiple categories amongst the following:-
- Agricultural commodities
- Functional ingredients
- Various raw materials, food chemicals and additives
- Understanding of internal customer requirements and devise sourcing plans
- Develop strategy papers for critical and strategic categories
- Negotiate contracts including payment terms with suppliers to achieve target savings and drive projects for cost optimization
- Control mechanism at system level by entering relevant information in Contract / PO
- Meet service levels as agreed with internal stakeholders
- Conduct Supplier evaluation , Supplier performance improvement, Supplier rating
- Drive consolidation projects to reduces waste and optimize supplier base
- Spend Analysis, MIS for Raw Materials procurement
- Graduate + MBA with procurement experience OR B.E. /B Tech/MBA with from a premium institute.
- Specialization/Certification in Procurement & Expertise in Excel will be an added advantage
- 8 years of experience in Procurement in FMCG companies / Food Manufacturing
- High levels of integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Sound Analytical skills
- Conflict management at operational level
- Practical experience with procurement software (SAP , Oracle, etc,)
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with local and international teams