A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior HR Business Partner”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim Automotive|
|Qualification||Degree | CIPD|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||27,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
UAE National Senior HR Business Partner
Job Requisition ID: 137624
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About the role:
To act as a trusted advisor to senior line management on all human capital management matters; to ensure a keen understanding of the business so as to implement HR strategies and practices that support robust business growth; reinforce a culture of performance focus, meritocracy and diversity; and comply with Group HR policy.
- To translate the brand plan and business requirements in to a plan for the business
- To provide effective business cases for the resolution of identified issues to be presented to the Business Head / HR Director
- To act as a strategic partner with the business in advising, coaching and mentoring management and the HR team on people related issues
- To support and facilitate the implementation of business structure reorganisation and consolidation to deliver efficiencies
- Have an understanding of the business, in particular the sources of profit and the cost base to support with the implementation of HR strategies and practices
- To translate the annual brand plan for human capital and develop it into an annual plan for the business, working with Talent Acquisition to achieve the objectives
- To play a key role in the setting up of a new business/department within the brand
- To manage the Employee Engagement survey for the business, ensuring all impact plans have been submitted and implemented in the business
- To reward top performers with the tools and policies provided by Group HR
- To manage Employee Relations issues within the business, supporting line managers to create a culture of employee engagement based upon Al-Futtaim values
- Plays an integral role in the Talent Review processes, challenging and providing input to their line managers decisions
- To provide input into the Business Learning Needs Analysis for the business to support the accomplishments of key business metrics
- To ensure that compliance of HR policy is maintained to review and strengthen business internal controls and procedures
- To ensure compliance on DOA and provide leadership on process and governance
- To conduct annual salary adjustment and bonus reviews across the business, ensuring alignment to the Brand
- To translate the Nationalisation plan for the Brand and develop it into an action plan for the business
- To contribute to Brand wide projects outside of the business
- To conduct the annual manpower and budgeting exercise accurately and efficiently. Create, obtain approval for and manage the HR department budget
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Human Resource, Psychology or Business Management Degree. CIPD qualification desirable
Minimum Experience: Five (5) years HR Generalist Experience. Previous experience as a HR Business Partner.
Job-Specific Skills: Budget planning, business acumen, communication design, data analysis, planning & coordination, project management, change management, stakeholder management.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.