A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Company Name||Right Farm|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 16,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Right Farm is a UAE-based digital B2B e-commerce and supply chain company that enables an end-to-end connection between food supply and demand. Right Farm was created with one mission in mind, to improve the food supply chain. We are here to make it simpler, smarter, and more sustainable – all through the use of data and technology.
Are you looking for a role with a new startup where you have authority, freedom, and responsibility? Do you want to be part of a startup that’s growing at an aggressive pace, got seed-funded within 3 months of launch, and utilizes technology to scale? Are you eager to grow your career path, increase your scope of responsibilities, open the space for your creativity, and grow further along with the company’s growth?
The ideal candidate will have the ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Reporting to the Supply Director you will have responsibility for driving the operational aspects of the business to warehousing and production.
- Responsible for product receiving at the warehouse to ensure optimal varication has been done
- Maintain stock levels and ensure inventory is accurate across the board.
- Manage item processing and ensure wastage is minimized during this stage.
- Ensure fulfillment is done as per items specifications
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Plan and implement the strategy. Develop new methods that could help in enhancing the smoothness of the operations.
- Responsible for all department supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees
- Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complain
- Assist in planning, hiring, and managing the staff members
- Liaise with the account management team to identify customer needs and respond to their concerns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with partners
- Generate financial reports for the management regarding sales results and productivity. Metrics to be developed to track performance
- Interact with the entire team regularly to get a full understanding of customer feedback to improve the service quality
- Ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts in the warehouse.
- Experience and knowledge of budget analysis methods, and ability to work in all areas of the supply chain warehouse.
- 2-4 years of experience in Food and FMCG management in Dubai. Fruits and vegetable knowledge is a preference
- Excellent team player & management skills
- Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills
- Ability to work under pressure and work to strict time constraints
- High standards of professional conduct with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to engage teams to align on common goals