A well-known and well-reputed Company “Coldwell Banker UAE” based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Coldwell Banker UAE|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Visa | Annual Ticket | Bonus|
Accountant (CPA qualified and Tagalog speaker)
- Collecting receivable accounts and handle operating expenses.
- Support in the internal company records updation.
- Responsible for monthly bank reconciliations related to properties and transactions.
- Handling petty cash,Review , prepare sales tax and Tax reporting.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Other accounting duties as required and assigned by the Finance Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications Requirements:
- Should be CPA qualified.
- Fluent in English and Tagalog (Preferable).
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Bachelors degree along with specialization in Accounts.
- Pay attention to details.
- Well versed with MS Office and any Accounting software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary and Benefits : AED 4,000.00 – AED 5,000.00 per month (depending on experience) + Quarter Bonus + Medical insurance + Visa + Annual ticket.
Candidate should be currently based in UAE and should be able to join immediately.