A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
||Etihad Rail DB|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | CIA | CA | CFA | CMA | ACCA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 27,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Internal Auditor (UAE National)
Etihad Rail DB seeks an objective internal auditor to add value and improve operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of auditing procedures and sound judgment.
Roles and Responsibility
- Perform and control the full internal audit cycle including risk management and control management over operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Conduct internal audits within the competence
- Engage, coordinate and monitor the performance of the outscored internal auditors’ services.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management, Audit Committee and the Board
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards and ensure internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with The IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards).
- To work independently under general direction with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Conduct any special investigations authorised by the management, Audit Committee or the Board.
- Monitor latest trends, developments and legislation related to the audit profession and ensures that these are shared with co-workers and reflected in the audit methodology.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting
- Postgraduate qualification preferred
- Certification equivalent to CIA, CPA, CA, CFA, CMA or ACCA required.
- 3 years of full-time experience in internal auditing, risk assurance, risk management.
- Extensive knowledge of internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.