A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Support Engineer “.
||ITP Media Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
ITP Media Group is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 100 brands. We deliver quality, real-time content to our audiences, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include a range of major names from Time Out and Harper’s Bazaar to Arabian Business and Construction Week.
We are currently recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to join our team at our offices in Dubai Media City.
Requirements Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Interacting with clients to resolve basic and complex help desk issues, in a timely manner and based on business priorities
- Providing technical support on-site or via remote-access tool.
- Responding to enquiries from staff, administrators and service providers, to provide technical assistance and support
- Troubleshooting and resolving computer and telephone related issues, as and when reported
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment (servers, printers, computer workstations, etc.)
- The implementation of IT operations, computer hardware, operating systems, communications, software applications, data processing and regular maintenance
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Managing email, anti-spam and virus protection
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a System and Network admin role and experience of assisting the management of an IT help desk
- Strong skills in Active Directory, Exchange server, and office 365
- Good knowledge of MS Server Products, networking ( WAN, VPN, Switching, Wireless, Firewall)
- Monitor and Manage the backups, Antivirus
- Ability to set up, configure, troubleshoot, and support Windows and Mac clients, and active directory
- Analytical thinking combined with the ability to interact confidently with users to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- Knowledge of virtualization Systems VMware is added advantage
- Must be confident and a team player
- Good communication and presentation skills are a must
Benefits of Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.