||Evolution Live Event Management LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
( Based out of Jebel Ali, Dubai )
We are looking for a new HR Manager to join our in-house team. The position is an in-office role, working with the team in Jebel Ali, Dubai and will NOT be offered as a remote-working position.
The HR Manager will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge of all legal requirements of this role.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Recruiting excellent staff and ensuring professionalism throughout the recruitment process.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Ensuring compliance with all local labour laws.
HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant labour laws and health and safety laws.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Applications should be accompanied by the following:
- Cover letter describing why you feel you are great at what you do
- CV detailing your past work history
- Monthly salary expectation including all allowances
- Current passport & visa status