A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Generalist”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Nusr-Et is hiring an “HR Generalist” to join their UAE Human Resources Team. If you’re enthusiastic to contribute in a fast-paced environment with F&B dynamics, please apply the post below:
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or relevant field, Masters degree in HR domain is a plus
· Minimum 5 years of work experience as in HR and at least 3 years’ experience in Recruitment especially in hospitality industry
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Excellent command of MS Excel skills
· UAE Driving License is preferred
· Carry out and support end to end recruitment activities for the brands; conducting initial phone screens/interviews, job offers, reference checks
· Track hiring metrics (time to hire, sourcing channels, length of time on job after hire)
· Support and contribute development of the procedures and ensure that procedures remain up to date and seeks out process improvements.
· Coordinate HR Induction for every new comers and ensure that all the records are update.
· Track requests for the staff accommodations and coordinate with the relevant parties to solve the issues.
· Follow up and collect all the documentation for all leave usage, sick reports, resignation etc.
· Work with our PRO to carry out the work permit tasks; new applications and cancellations, renewals etc.
· Assist with the general day-to-day operation of the HR department.
· Support the Exit Process by conducting exit interviews, processing final dues & letters
· Visit restaurants and solve routine queries of employees