A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Sourcing Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Tayer Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (IT/Computer Science)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Strategic Roles and Responsibilities
• Coordinate all required activities within the IT/ Technology category of spend, to achieve lowest possible total cost of acquisition / ownership, while matching business expectations in terms of quality & timelines
• Ensure full compliance of all sourcing activities with internal policies and procedures
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Build relationship with internal stakeholders to proactively plan sourcing activities related to the assigned category of spend
• Clarify and negotiate scope of work with internal stakeholders
• Analyze and detail technical and spend details to craft Strategies.
• Ability to translate requirements / scope of work into Request for Information / Request for Proposals
• Manage sourcing activities through the corporate e-sourcing platform as and when required
• Ensure that the end to end sourcing process is performed with full transparency, integrity and confidentiality as and when required
• Negotiate best cost, terms and conditions against the final approved scope and shortlisted vendor(s)
• Perform quarterly vendor performance reviews with key vendors
• Approve purchase orders raised by team members
People Management Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage & coach sourcing specialists and procurement executives (1+1)
• Allocate activities / projects to team members and supervise execution
• Ensure that direct report team members are strictly complying with Group procurement processes and policies
• Help team members develop technical knowledge and best practices know how for the assigned spend category
Desired Skills and Experience
Education/Certification and Continued Education Graduate (any discipline)
Experience in a Multinational Company in a similar role is not a must but desired.
Years of Experience Min 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role within a procurement function, experienced within UAE in a centralized procurement model
Knowledge and Skills
• Detailed technical understanding of IT/ Technology commodity / category of spend
• Experience in data driven approach to analyse and dissect spend to craft projects autonomously
• Good understanding of Cloud / SAAS/ PAAS services and Retail / Automotive systems
• Proven track record of managing IT projects end to end together with Business from helping defining scope to technically challenging business for alternatives
• Experience in managing principal relations of sizeable OEMs (i.e. Microsoft / Cisco / Oracle / SAP)
• Outstanding relationship management skills to manage internal & external stakeholders
• Analytical & Negotiation skills to dissect complex problems.
• Market understanding on vendor capabilities, should costs, supply chain, etc..
• Experience with ERPs in a must (preferable Oracle or JD Edwards)
• Experience with SAP Ariba sourcing is desired