A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Operations Coordinator”.
|Company Name||Al Tayer Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Finance Operations Coordinator will provide ongoing support to supply chain activities and shoulder all the administrative responsibilities as functionally required by the business using relevant IT systems and processes
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as single point of contact of ATI with Brand/ Supplier Finance function
- Coordinate with the suppliers the delivery and payment follow up to ensure the goods are delivered on time and within ship/cancel dates.
- Coordinate with the suppliers for payment follow up to ensure the goods are delivered on time and adjusting advance payment etc.
- Liaise with suppliers / planning / buying for correct supplier’s information and bank details to ensure accurate vendor registration to cater accurate purchase order and payment
- Provide Planners on weekly basis with information regarding status of payments and deliveries
- Provide accurate data with shipment deliveries against payment process to Planning/Buying
- Provide Finance department with details for drafting Letters of Credit and submit for supplier approval
- Coordinate with suppliers for Letter of Credit opening and send the final LC application to Finance department for approval/signature
- Track expiry dates of LC’s and amend/ cancel based on following season OTB commitments
- Resolve any shipment discrepancies and liaise with the suppliers in case of any variance/damage to prompt immediate corrective action
- Coordinate with Planners and warehouse for shipment discrepancies and liaise with the suppliers in case of any variance of payment and take prompt action
- Submit claims for damages/ return to vendors/ any other support from Brand/ suppliers and ensure timely collection and accounting
- Maintain necessary documentation system for efficient and orderly storage and retrieval of documents/information. Maintain and update all necessary records, files and databases
Education/Certification and Continued Education
- Graduate in Commerce/ Finance
- ACCA qualified.
Years of Experience
• 4 – 5 years’ experience in a relevant field
Knowledge and Skills
• High levels of computer literacy, numeric and analytical skills