A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
- Greet and attend to all walk-in visitors in a professional and efficient manner & manage the process of escorting visitors and guiding them.
- Understand the purpose of the visit in order to identify and issue the correct security access cards to the intended area of the company or department ensuring mismanagement will be prevented.
- Ensure that the Lost Access Card Policy is communicated in a friendly manner to all visitors
- Coordinate visitors entrance with internal departments.
- Registration of visitors and issuance of visitor access card.
- Handling queries and complaints via telephone, email and general correspondence
- Facilitate the visitor’s completed details in the Visitors Management System.
- Manage all communication of clients through email, phone call and client portal beside walk in clients.
- Consolidate reports including Visitors log, Call Center log and Case Management log
- Manage the clients profile account and updating of contact details in the CRM system.
- Manage the announcement of internal departments to all clients through the CRM system.
- Initiate the improvements of the Client Services.
- Manage the system enhancements related to the functions of Client Services.
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of the Client Service Center area portraying a professional image.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 year relevant experience
- Adept in Microsoft Office
- Good English / Arabic Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Attention to Detail
Apply Now:[email protected]