A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Engineer”.
|Company Name||Orient Irrigation Services LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Leading Landscaping and Irrigation Contractor based in Dubai seeks experienced Procurement Engineer/Purchase Officer to provide comprehensive procurement strategies, manage effective sourcing, undertake Procurement of Construction Materials, Material Approval Administration, adhere to BOQ/Specifications, Pre and Post Tender Pricing Evaluation associated with Materials, Equipments and Subs.
* Develop, Maintain and Manage a commercially sound Vendor base, Market Research, Lead Time/Logistics Planning, Supplier Pre-Qualification and maintain Approved Vendor and Materials List
* Material Procurement Planning and liaise with the Projects Manager, Project Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Estimator and Finance team for Bid Reviews/Pricing Evaluation and ensure timely pricing
* Oversees all Procurement activities associated with the effective purchasing of Project material and equipment requirements in accordance with BOQ, Specifications, Contract and Budget.
* Manage Project RFQ’s, commercial evaluations, PO award/close out and Late delivery reporting
* Support Projects and Finance Manager in Cost Controls, bid versus buy analysis and the preparation of cash flow plans
* Research and identification of materials & suppliers for cost savings and implement Procurement strategies to deliver cost reductions and process simplification
* Manage Supplier contracts (SLA’s) that achieve cost, delivery, quality and service targets as required by the business.
* Ensure procured materials are in compliance with specification, health and safety legislation, building regulations and environmental standards.
The ideal candidate we seek must be a trustworthy professional who ensures the Company’s best interests are protected by identifying and eradicating Kickbacks, Conflict of interest, Fake companies/orders, Collusive bidding, bid rigging and Fraudulent invoicing.
* Must have minimum 3-5 years Landscaping and Irrigation Contracting industry specific experience in the GCC, possess a Civil Engineering or Planning and Construction Management degree and must possess a valid UAE driving license
* Thorough knowledge of eSourcing and/or eEvaluation ERP/BID Management systems
* Thorough Knowledge of Construction Materials utilized in Soft & Hard Landscaping, Irrigation, Irrigation Central Control Systems, Fertilizers, Chemicals, Tiles/Paving, Gravel/Sand/Rocks, Wood works/Carpentry, Lighting, MEP, Swimming Pool & Water Features and related materials
* Sound Knowledge and exposure to handling the entire scope of various and simultaneous large scale infrastructure and landscaping projects will be an added advantage
* Excellent negotiator and communicator proficient in English and ability to communicate in Arabic is an added advantage
* Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
* Sound knowledge in reading Design Development Drawings, BOQ, Specs and Contracts in the Landscaping/Irrigation industry