A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Manager”.
|Company Name||Independent Food Company|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (IT/Computer Science)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Governance with stakeholders
- Project planning and execution
- Escalation management
- Team performance and direction
- Supplier governance
- Follow-up with legal dept for contract management
- Follow-up with sourcing for sourcing agreements
- As a member of the IT LT team, make a key contribution to the formulation of the company’s IT strategies.
- Proactively advise the management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to the company’s goals and evolving needs.
- Help determine capital investment parameters, priorities and risks for enterprise-wide IT initiatives
- Continuously scout for environment to see what is new
- Create an IT architecture that keeps the customer in the center
- BE prepared to leave the comfort of his seat and go and meet people almost everyday to hear their viewpoints
- Determine the individual objectives of staff in the department and consulting the professionals to recruit competent staff.
- Manage the overall performance of the department and employees
- Studying and analyzing modern technology systems and presenting them to the head of the information technology
- Manage effective handling of crisis, disasters
- Hire, develop, evaluate, reward, and retain a highly-qualified team of IT professionals.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency and accountability in IT.
- Promote a “business-first” mentality at all levels of the IT organization.
- Ensure that the organization has strong project management skills, and the ability to execute business-critical projects. Develop and maintain a plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most critical IT management positions.
- Direct the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the computing infrastructure that supports the company’s operations and business applications.
- Establish metrics for managing IT effectiveness and for measuring the impact of IT on the business.
- Establish appropriate service levels and the processes to ensure that KPIs are met.
- Maintain oversight of all IT projects, ensuring that commitments are properly planned, staffed, monitored and reported.
- Work closely with LMG security to deliver a comprehensive enterprise information security program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of relevant data.
- Review, recommend, and oversee all vendors and managed service agreements for computing, telecommunications, IT services, and equipment.
· Prepare concept IT budget
· Develop and gain agreement for application operational plans to meet the needs of users, and ensure all objectives are delivered on time and to budget.
· Review the budget and follow up the targets set according to the allocated budget and ensure that they are achieved.