A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Treasury Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting/Finance) | CA | CFA|
|Experience||6 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Al Futtaim Group treasury department is currently seeking a Middle-Office treasury professional to join their team in the capacity of Senior Treasury Manager.
The Senior Treasury Manager – Structured Finance, will be working as part of the Corporate Financing function of the AFG Global Treasury Center on the structuring, execution and aftercare of debt finance transactions including Real Estate finance, Acquisition and Project Finance, Working Capital Facilities, Trade Finance facilities, Revolving Credit Facilities for both Group companies and Group. The jobholder will also support the management of key banking relationships across several international financial centres. In addition, the jobholder will also have responsibility for loan operations and relationships with banks’ agency desks.
Key Job Dimensions: Global facilities covering UAE, MENA, Africa and South and Southeast Asian businesses
Transaction management and execution:
- In-depth due diligence and analysis of portfolio companies and Group funding requirements in relation to new debt funding opportunities and refinancing of existing debt financing arrangements
- Assist and support AGM Structured Finance in the execution of debt finance transactions (e.g. Real Estate finance, Acquisition and Project Finance)
- Production of marketing materials (PowerPoint presentation) and Financial Model in co-ordination with business units, Corporate Finance and external advisors for new debt finance transactions
- Structuring of debt financing strategies through detailed cash flow modelling, debt capacity and scenario analysis
- Structuring of debt facilities including Working Capital Facilities, Trade Finance facilities, Term Loans and Revolving Credit facilities
- Comprehensive risk analysis (including interest rates and FX)
- Co-ordination of due diligence process with banks, investors and external advisors
- Support negotiation of legal documentation in co-ordination with Group Legal and external counsel, structuring and negotiation of financial covenants
- Bring transactions to execution on an autonomous basis.
- Contribute to the funding and liquidity requirements of the Group and Group companies
- Timely conclusion of debt finance strategies
Financial institution relationships:
- Focused use of market research to direct bank procurement strategy
- Provide recommendations and assist in selecting banking partners, issue mandates to chosen banks
- Support day-to-day maintenance of Financial Institution relationships across the Group in coordination with the other front office functions within the AFGTC (Cash Management & Trade Finance and Financial Risk)
- Optimize net interest for the Group
- Responsive bank relationship group
- Support the Group’s market intelligence in loan and debt capital markets, using external data providers and personal networks
- Monitoring of market conditions across the loan and bond capital markets across several key emerging markets
- Analysis of impact on cost of fund and market appetite for the Group and Group companies
- Maintenance of relationships with data providers and external resources including banks and other advisors
- Concise, insightful market research supporting key decisions and bank procurement strategy
- Supervision of post-closing of loan transactions, in charge of meeting CPs and CS requirements in coordination with AGM Structured Finance
- Security management process (e.g. registration, release) in coordination with AGM Structured Finance
AFTERCARE AND AGENCY DESK
- Ensure loan documentation undertakings are met, including reporting of covenants
- Supervision of Loan Operation Manager with regards to Controlling/Supervision role to Back-Office (when needed) with regards to:
- Loan drawdown
- Payment of interests, commissions, principals
- Ensure all loans (internal and external) are recorded in Treasury Management System (“TMS”)
- Supervision of Loan Operation Manager in providing support to both Finance Team and Auditors in the preparation and review of Financial Statements
- Reviewer role of debt-related parts of monthly Treasury Pack
SUPPORT TO CORPORATE FINANCE
Supervision of Loan Operation Manager:
- For Intercompany loans and in-house banking transactions
- Support AGM Corporate Finance in getting new and restructured limits approved by creating, maintaining and executing Control sheets
- Support AGM Corporate Finance in drafting loan documentation with the support of Group Legal
- Absence of default case and/or proper anticipation of potential breaches on covenants and undertakings
- Maintain good relationship with financing providers daily
- Meet reporting and audit deadlines (zero delay)
Transaction focused role as part of the Corporate Financing team within the Al Futtaim Global Treasury Center in charge of 1) Corporate Finance, 2) Structured Financing 3) Group corporate funding, 4) Banking relationships and 5) supervision of loan operations.
The incumbent will work in a fast-paced environment, with several competing projects across different regions, and will have to assist in managing and maintaining relationships with both external parties and internal stakeholders (Divisions, other functions within the AFGTC, Group Legal).
The incumbent will need to demonstrate strong presentation acumen, strong excel / quantitative and debt structuring skills, and in addition a good knowledge of the banking market and debt capital markets with a focus on emerging markets.
This role will require teamwork and co-ordination with the AGM of Corporate Finance in supporting capital structure strategies across the group.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
· Chartered Accountant, CFA, LLB, postgraduate tax qualification.
The ideal candidate will have 6-10 years of experience in leveraged finance, project finance, real estate finance, ECA finance gained from a Treasury Centre and/or a reputable investment / commercial bank or debt advisory boutique / big 4 firm. Preference for VP / Junior Director level, ideally with experience working in a major international financial centre (London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong).
High level of numeracy and financial and commercial acumen. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. High level of competence in working with full MS Office suite (in-particular Excel) and other data systems (MS Access, Bloomberg, etc). Ideally knowledge of ERP’s and treasury management systems.
a) High numeracy
b) Strong and effective communication and presentation skills
c) Work Under Pressure, ability to work thoroughly in a very demanding environment
d) Highly organized and attention to details
e) Pro-active and Flexible
f) Maintain High Degree of Confidentiality
g) Excellent interpersonal skills
h) Fact-based approach towards daily deliverables