A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | CPA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Kelmer Middle East is an International Service Organization helping companies in their access to the fast-growing UAE market, setting up and developing business opportunities.
Part of our services to clients are Accounting & Bookkeeping : We are responsible for the recording and maintenance of our client’s accounting records in accordance with the Generally Accepted Accounting Practice in U.A.E. and the services include:
- Bookkeeping/recording of all journal entries
- Bank/Cash, Inventory and Intercompany reconciliations
- Performing Logistic functions such as clearance of consignments and related documentation
- Performing Accounts Receivables and Payables functions
- Processing of clients employees’ payroll through Wage Protection System (WPS), preparation of pay slips and calculation of gratuity as per the Dubai Labour Law
- Finalization of annual Financial Statements ready for audit in compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Analysis of business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Developing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets and as well as preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- VAT registration / amendments / cancellation – applications
- VAT Law compliance
- VAT return filing submission
- VAT refund filing submission
- Reconsideration form submission
- Voluntary Disclosure form submission
- Work in conjunction with the Finance Controller
- Manage Client Profiles
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs
- Preparing financial analyses and reports
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts
- Assisting with annual audit preparation
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing VAT returns
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Current Location: UAE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant – MANDATORY
- Extremely knowledgeable about VAT in the UAE
- Proven experience as a Sr. Accountant for a minimum of 5 years.
- Strong financial analysis skills – Must have budgeting/forecasting experience.
- Must be familiar with exchange of foreign currencies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Fantastic work culture