A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Audit Executive”.
||Seintiv Talent Solutions|
|Qualification||Professional Degree (Finance / Accounting) | CA | CIA | CISA|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Audit Assignment Planning
· Prepare audit work program for areas being audited based on process discussions with auditees and previous audits being undertaken.
· Audit work program should ensure adequate coverage for establishing:
· Effectiveness of internal controls so that processes operate with operational and financial integrity,
· Identification of improvement areas to enhance, simplify, automate controls as well as improve process efficiency,
· Ensure safeguarding of assets and achievement of organizational objectives and
· Compliance with laws and regulations.
· Incorporate new methods, techniques, and tools in planning (as well as executing) audits.
Audit Execution & Reporting
· Executive audit assignments independently or along with team under the supervision of Seniors. Ensure timely and appropriate execution of audit while ensuring,
· Adequate coverage of transactions (sampling as well as data analytics),
· Deploying accepted tools and techniques to make audit process efficient and
· Keeping in context materiality as well weaknesses observed in the process.
· Highlight potential risks and quantify either value at stake or improvement potential wherever applicable.
· Come up with recommendations that are value adding, practical and improve on current operations.
· Write concise, clear reports with facts and explanations that are suitable for senior management while at the same time are very actionable.
· Maintain audit standards, working papers and overall, a highly professional approach.
· Follow-up and track implementation of the recommendations provided when they become due.
Audit Integrity & Standards
· Ensure confidentiality.
· Ensure adherence to the internal audit department’s SoPs and Policies for self and reportees.
· Ensure compliance with the Internal Auditing Standards issued by IIA.
· Ensure appropriate Audit technology tools are used to provide the highest level of assurance in an efficient manner.
· Advise in decision making, framing of policies, cost rationalization by providing an independent analysis.
· Occasionally also take up business improvement projects as guided by Head of Department.
· Monitor international developments, emerging trends and best practices in internal auditing and implement them, as applicable.
Candidate background and skills:
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in MS Office tools, Analytical Software and basic functionalities of ERP.
· CA with 2-3 years of PQE. CIA/ CISA would have an added advantage.
· Preferred background of a Big 4/ Reputed Consultancy/ Industry.
· Open to travel (20-30%).