A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||Orient Irrigation Services|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Leading Landscaping and Irrigation Contractor seeks Experienced HR Manager responsible for providing strategic leadership for the HR function for over 1200 employees ensuring professionalism and efficient staff recruitment, orientation, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, code of conduct compliance, employee engagement and care.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
* In collaboration with the Management, Devise and deliver a planned HR approach to attract, develop, inspire and retain the right people with the right skills.
* Determine workforce needs, identify human resource and competency gaps, and devise a development and workforce plan to facilitate roles and retain staff.
* Actively participate in advising on organizational structure, position scoping, staffing analysis and other inputs critical to ensure strong HR foundation
* Review and approve job position requests, job descriptions and make recommendations, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
* Participate in budget preparation and provide strategic compensation analysis to drive strategy and ability to attract high-quality talent. Define and review salary structure; coordinate annual compensation review process and compensation adjustments.
* Manage benefit plans and devise staff care action plans that elevate morale and support the social, physical, and psychological well-being of staff
* Oversee HR-related administrative duties and ensure compliance with existing legal and governmental reporting requirements. Ensure all legal obligations are fulfilled.
* Lead all employee relations with professionalism, with the aim of resolving conflicts with mutual respect.
* Advise supervisors in determining appropriate disciplinary plans of action in a judicious manner. Follow-up disciplinary measures and related employment law matters.
* Act as an impartial mediator in disciplinary procedures and ensure it is administered in an equitable and fair manner and meets all legal and labor regulations and requirements.
* Lead exit management procedure to ensure seamless and positive transition for departing employees and analyze turnover and exit interviews to make real-time, continuous improvement.
* Serve as a model of supervisory excellence; supervise and mentor direct-report staff, including communicating clear expectations, setting performance objectives, providing regular and timely performance feedback, and leading documented semi-annual performance reviews.
* Maintain records of personal related data (payroll, personal information, leaves etc.) and monitor the database to ensure all the employee requirements are met.
* Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
– Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources
– Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
– Minimum 5 years experience in the Construction Industry in similar role and experienced in Change Management
– Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
– Should have the ability to lead and develop the HR department
– Top-tier written, presentation and verbal communication skills; ability to convey information effectively and solid experience providing training and staff development
– Proven sense of professional discretion, integrity, and ability to manage complex HR situations diplomatically and to effective resolution.