A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Field Engineer”.
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Field Engineer performs all Marine offshore field-related engineering assignments as defined by the Engineering, Project, or Operations Manager.
- Must have atleast 2 years Marine offshore Geophysical experience
- Set-up and operation of survey equipment
- Must have valid offshore medical and survival certificate
- Conversant with computer operation and basic knowledge of application software.
- Assist Party Chief with the execution of given work and tasks.
- Organize own work in given cases.
- Execute given work in accordance with specifications, procedures, and work practices.
- Assist and if applicable compile survey reports in given company format.
- Check the work of subordinate staff.
- On occasions is expected to liaise directly with the client.
- Actively participates in the implementation of QC procedures in the field environment.
- Execute repairs, maintenance, and testing of equipment.
- Assist the Party Chief, Project Manager, and/or Operations Coordinator in maintaining expense accounting.
- Account for own project and business-related expenditure.
- Advise superior on subordinate staff performance.
- Assist with training and advising Trainee Engineers.
- Assist with maintenance of field survey/engineering administration and field filing system in accordance with work practices.
- Ensure time spent on projects is properly accounted for.
- Ensure expense accounts are correctly completed and accounted for.
- Assist with field-related expenditure reporting.
Specific Additional Duties
- Actively participate in adherence to and improvement of the company Management System on Quality and HSE-related issues.
- Bachelor – B.Sc. level or Diploma in engineering or survey-related education or sufficient oil field-related experience.
Languages & Proficiency
English language Proficient
Personal Leadership Expectations
Learning Agility Ability and willingness to learn from experience, adapt, and embrace new situations. Being open to new experiences, people, and information. Desire to excel and grow new skills.
Accountability Takes ownership and initiative, acts with confidence, and works under own direction. Ability to make prompt and clear decisions, which may involve tough choices or considered risk.
Delivering Results Actively focused on achieving sustainable results with a passion for success. Strives for operational excellence in all goals set.
Client Oriented Supporting both internal and external clients. Attune and confidently act to their needs, adding value and building strong relationships.