A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Operations Manager”.
||Al Tayer Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To manage the salon & retail operations of the brand, support strategic decisions, implement sales and marketing activities to ensure planned revenues are achieved whilst working within budgeted costs
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
- Keep up to date with market trends pertaining to industry/trade/product category, customer preferences and competitor activities. Ensure stores are up to date on market trends.
- Prepare sales analyses and reports on operational issues, market trends, competitors and customer to facilitate overall decision-making on brand management strategy – per brand
- Responsible for preparation of stores/review of standards for principal visits in order to build and strengthen the brand
- Ensure optimum staffing levels are maintained across the brand through liaison with the Unit HR Manager
- Monitor the sales figures against forecasts, analyze and interpret trends and capitalize on data to maximize sales and profit
- Oversee the implementation of customer service standards in the stores and ensure customer satisfaction and efficient handling of complaints.
- Conduct regular store visits to review operational standards and monitor quality of customer service.
- Observe the standards and provide feedback to store managers to take appropriate action at store level.
- Manage and control all aspects of stock management of the brand(s), ensure adherence to procedures and guide the team towards achieving targeted stock levels and minimizing stock loss.
- Coordinate with the visual merchandising team to ensure the brand VM standards are developed and maintained across the stores.
- Organize and implement sales promotional and any marketing activities in conjunction with the Operations and ensure that the set up is in line with operational policies and successful
- Action the plans for new shop openings in line with operational policies and procedures.
- Implement and monitor store operations policies and procedures to ensure full compliance.
- Contribute to sales plans for the brand(s), implement activities as per the agreed plan and carry out cost control measures to achieve set targets vs budgets
People Management Roles and Responsibilities
- Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles