A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||Al Manarah Insurance Services|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Al Manarah Insurance Services is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to add value to our growing business. As a Business Development Manager ,you will be targeting the SME sector and will focus on driving expansion of Al Manarah in the UAE. You will join an agile, dynamic, highly rewarding organization, and a fast-paced environment. This role will be responsible for directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally plus preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and maintain existing clients.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days.
- Develop a pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Assist new clients with the Policy onboarding.
- Work closely with all department to meet the client’s needs and providing continuous support.
- Maintain industry and specialty knowledge and expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree of equivalent preferred
- Min of 5 years of relevant experience in selling insurance, preferably in the UAE.