A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Receivable Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Recording Sales related payments received via cheques, bank transfers, Credit Cards and issuing customer receipts.
- Handling daily deposits and online payments for Escrow and non-Escrow bank accounts and maintain precise records of all Sales incoming payments.
- Keeping track of all the Post-Dated Cheques and remittance in system.
- Invoicing related to Milestone and handover payments.
- Attending customers inquires and email for the accounts related inquires and maintaining updated customer Statement of account.
- Keeping track of bounced / replacement cheques and following-up with Sales Team.
- Coordinate and follow-up within Inter-department to finalize Sales Pending/transactions in system.
- Sending follow-up Notices, Reminders/Default Letters to customer for unpaid amount.
- Performing other miscellaneous accounting task like cheque scanning, documentation, customer refunds, tracking customer rebate and attending Sales Event for payment collections (back-office support), or any related accounting tasks as assigned by management