A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Product Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim Motors|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 133254
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About the position:
- Support the Light Commercial Vehicle product marketing team to execute annual and mid-term product strategy and lead implementation with detailed project management plan
- Collect, track, analyses segment level dynamics (competitor model specs, prices, go-to-market activities, sales performance, future launch intelligence, Strength Weakness Opportunities Threats) and translate into actionable next steps for Toyota models
- Ensure cross functional readiness of new models and yearly model year change to enable flawless launch and product availability for sale per the yearly budget target
- Prepare and maintain data base of reports and presentations for internal and external forums (Toyota Product Forum, Product Marketing Workshops)
- Responsible for product enquiries and meeting deadlines set for each project
- In-charge of all IT and systems activities related to Light Commercial Vehicle portfolio to deliver timely launch of the line-up
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a product planning related role in Automotive industry with Commercial Vehicles
- Strong data analysis and numerical skills
- Ability to understand technical aspects of the vehicle
- Project management skills
- Experience with SAP, JATO (global supplier of automotive business intelligence), New Car Buyer Survey and advanced excel skills
- Comfortable with model master data management
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.