A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Income Auditor”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Hiring for Income Auditor for our client in Hospitality.
Job title: Income Auditor
Job location: Dubai
Salary: AED 5,500 (all inclusive)
- To audit and verify all revenue transactions, record them and prepare daily and monthly sales and other reports for management.
- Analysis the Variance and rectify the errors in Daily Sales Report with the help of supervisors (if required).
- Prepare Core Business Daily Report and circulate Daily Reports.
- Print concept and micros income audit reports for daily income audit and filing.
- Audit all concept sales transaction and check for any errors and make sure all transaction is done as per the policies.
- Verify/Analyze the discount given for concept and micros transactions and report/action on the discounts given without approval or not as per company policies.
- Audit all micros transactions to make sure all the transactions are done as per the policies and verify the checks closed to concept accounts are with authorization.
- Analyze the promotional discounts and make sure all promotions are approved by the authorized person.
- All member’s transaction should be reconciled with the concept and micros report to ensure none of the documents are missing and should be forwarded to AR accountant for invoicing, filing, etc.
- Update the credit card batch totals from ‘Z’ report in Daily sales report for reconciliation of credit card daily payments.
- Ensure all credit card slips are signed by the customers.
- Update SAP receipts information in Daily Sales workbook.
- Reconcile the variances in revenue and settlements (if any) with due remarks for the variance
- Update daily banking summary for bank deposit postings and future reference.
- Audit all transactions settled by vouchers and verify the validity and entitlement of vouchers.
- Audit all entertainment and complimentary voucher transactions for authorizations/ approvals and forward to Senior Accountant or FC for review on daily basis.
- Help and guide the outlets regarding any technical support for Credit Card, POS, etc. or any operational issues
- Responsible for providing supporting documents for any credit card disputes from bank/customers.
- Responsible to perform surprise cash count and spot checks in random outlets periodically and file documents.
- Ensure all transaction checks and income audit reports are properly archived monthly for future reference
- Update daily entertainment, promotion & complimentary voucher transaction summaries
- Spool & save open check report from Micros in excel format on a daily basis
- Any other additional tasks as assigned by the Income Audit Supervisor/Financial Controller