A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior IT Business Analyst”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
Our Senior IT Business Analyst – Supply Chain Planning is responsible for enabling, guiding and defining processes in this domain, with special focus on technology related initiatives. The job holder will play a key role in conceptualizing technologies and business processes to benefit Brand and the consumer experience in Chalhoub Group stores across the GCC.
What You Will Be Doing
Understand the business function being supported – excellent knowledge of Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Merch Financial Planning, Assortment Planning, Price, Promotion & Markdown Optimization, S&OP processes
- Develop deep understanding of the business requirements of internal stakeholders and end users and match these with the appropriate solution.
- Assist users in leveraging the value of the data captured by the system to generate insights which enhance understanding of Chalhoub customers and drive business engagement
- Work closely with Supply Chain teams to ensure the system meets business needs and define those customer journeys
- Create and maintain training resources and deliver training to users
- Monitor and report on user engagement and compliance with the system
- Maintain user guidelines/policy and documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Manage system changes and scheduled enhancements, working collaboratively with key stakeholders to translate business requirements into appropriate functional specifications
- Manage the design and update of all system workflows and SC reports
- Manage the specifications and parameters of the system and data integration points (inbound and outbound)
- Partner with stakeholders to shape system requirements and ensure alignment with business/technology strategy and planned initiatives
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based upon the needs of business unit partners
- Serve as the expert to drive the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of projects & system enhancements
- Keep abreast of new system features and functionality, in order to provide recommendations for process improvements and technical updates.
- Help define and create custom field / objects, complex workflow rules, record types, data validation, page layouts and third-party integrations
- Contribute to the growth and modification of the platform by acquiring and maintaining knowledge of new and emerging applications, tools, and architecture that may be used to support this functional operation
- Train users to work with computer systems and programs
- Support users during post go live phase, and ensure the transition to operations team
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- 7+ years’ experience in identifying and documenting business process requirements, defining integration points (inbound and outbound), developing process flow analysis, data modeling and functional design experience
- Experience on designing and documenting the integration of SC Planning systems with an ERP (Oracle/SAP/Blue Yonder, Relex, ORS, Anaplan)
- Experience in developing business solutions, configurations (including workflows), validation rules, and security management
- Experience as an expert in business transformation programmes or application maintenance
- Hands on experience with SC Planning systems (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Merch Financial Planning, Assortment Planning, Price & Promotion Optimization, …)
- Experience of onsite SC Planning rollout projects
- Experience with integrating SC Planning applications with other systems
- Experience with Oracle Retail MOM applications (RMS, RPM, ReSA and ReIM) is a plus
- Exposure to Oracle EBS suite and integration with Oracle Retail applications is a plus
Good understating of Retail domain concepts
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.