A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Management Accountant”.
||Skybound Health Management|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Skybound Wealth Management – Dubai, UAE
Duration: Full Time
Work Timings: 8am- 5pm (Monday – Friday)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fully qualified management accountant to work in a busy finance team that handles a global centralized finance function in a fast-paced regulated industry.
The role will allow you to work for multiple entities in the Group while enabling you to develop professionally and not only add significant value to the finance function, but to the wider business as a finance business partner.
- Undertaking bookkeeping work and maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and accurate.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and quarterly group consolidated accounts – Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, and other reports.
- Assistance with preparation of financial reports and year-end procedures.
- Assistance with year-end audits.
- Analyzing trends and financial performance across business regions.
- Administering tax policies and procedures, computing taxes, and preparing tax returns.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Reinforcing financial data confidentiality and conducting database backups when necessary.
- Cashflow & forecast modeling.
- Providing support to the Group Head of Finance.
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Taking on additional tasks and projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a similar role within a finance team.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or a relevant professional accounting qualification.