A well-known and well-reputed Company known as Yas Plaza Hotel by Aldar Hospitality based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
|Company Name||Yas Plaza Hotel by Aldar Hospitality|
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus|
- Balance PABX, Micros, Opera, & SUN ensuring proper interfacing between systems (Including not only Revenue but also payments and ledgers) and post corresponding JV into SUN (Including Statistics)
- Prepare and verify general cashier report, reconcile cashier overage and shortage report, monitor cashier receipt serial control
- Prepare Rate Discrepancy Report
- Compute and Finalize Tax and service charge split
- Reconcile Concessionaries, and book any related balance sheet items
- Review No Show report and late charge report to ensure that revenue is recorded accordingly
- Prepare Month end reports
- Prepare Daily Report for Management
- Ensure that cheques received by mail have been deposited within the same day. (Serial number to be checked).
- Audit the activities of all cashiers.
- Cooperating, coordinating and communicating with all other departments in all matters concerning accounting department.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, business, or commerce
- Previous work experience as night auditor, or front office cashier is preferable and income auditor for at least one year.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills