A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Head of Finance”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | CPA | MBA|
|Experience||5 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking to hire an experienced Head of Finance / Finance Lead to join our productive team at Ecocoast Contracting LLC in Umm al-Quwain.
Growing your career as a Full Time Head of Finance / Finance Lead is a fantastic opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in teamwork, communication and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Head of Finance / Finance Lead at Ecocoast Contracting LLC today!
Job Purpose – Mission
Ecocoast, a global leader in engineered solutions for sustainable coastal and marine development, is looking for an experienced and driven Head of Finance responsible for the financial management of the company and ensure the efficient use of capital and resources.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams. The role is accountable for accurate reporting of financial results and managing the company’s financial affairs.
Ultimately, you will maintain the company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Manage the financial reporting (monthly, quarterly and annually), budgeting, forecasting financial plans and all statutory financial reporting.
- Manage Procurement, logistics and Inventory areas.
- Provide sound financial support and strategic insights based on market changes to enable Senior Management Team (SMT) to make critical business decisions. Including presenting results to non-finance people to understand.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows to ensure appropriate treasury controls.
- Advise and implement best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Manage the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organisation is compliant with accounting standards.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations.
- Oversee commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, and pricing analysis.
- Approve or reject budgets.
- Conduct risk management.
- Evaluate and decide on investments.
- Conduct profit and cost analyses.
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information.
- Manage and develop a team of Accountants.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5-10 years of experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role for SME.
- Experience running Procurement department, Logistics/Inventory areas is a must.
- Experience in manufacturing companies it is a plus.
- Hands on role approach is a must.
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills based on accurate and timely analyses.
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation, inventory and bookkeeping.
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and financial reporting software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (MBA preferred).
- Professional accounting qualification such as Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with the ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics, velocity and dependability.
Who We Are
Ecocoast is the global leader in engineered solutions for sustainable coastal and marine development.
Ecocoast is at the forefront of designing, manufacturing and distributing globally a range of marine and coastal protection, demarcation, navigation, safety and security products.
Our core purpose is to pioneer. Everything we do is either the first to market or an evolution of an existing idea. By doing this, we will help solve the world’s most pressing marine problems and create a more pioneering marine industry.
What We Offer You
Thriving on the “Ecolife” values is a rewarding journey for the right individual, helping take the business to new geographies and new heights. Client satisfaction is a passion and working with others to ensure Ecocoast remains the number 1 choice is both rewarding and second nature. If you approach life with integrity, pride and you go the extra mile because you care, we want to hear from you.
- An ambitious employer; we want the best for you and the company.
- A career with continual learning, development and opportunity.
- An incentive structure tied with company performance.
- Permanent contract; for we believe in long term investment in the right people.
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, we will always listen and look to make improvements.
- Learning opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Attractive package