A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Audit/Accounting Associate”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | ACCA | CA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Senior audit/Accounting associate duties, tasks, and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Plan, develop strategies and perform fieldwork in all phases of an audit engagement
- Assists in identifying business development opportunities and in developing new business proposals, budgets and fee quotes.
- Assists in preparing billings and in collections.
- Assisting with engagement administration including developing audit programs and customized procedures, budgets and engagement letters.
- Deliver quality auditing services to clients and their stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situation.
- Acquires strong working knowledge of client’s business.
- Prepare financial statements and require disclosures in compliance with policy and regulations
- Perform planning, creating, and developing assignments
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with audit client personnel, assess audit clients’ satisfaction and proactively maintain contact with the audit client throughout the year.
- Identifying and resolving assurance engagement
- Work closely with staff and partners on practice development and client management
- Perform reviews of clients for compliance with local and international laws and regulation related to Companies.
- Monitor engagement status and budget requirements for profitable and timely completion
- Research technical issues that arise during an engagement and provide advise.
- Develop and interact relationships with accounting staff, CFOs, and Controllers
- Train and manage teams with or without any experience
- Carry out audits of financial statements in accordance with Applicable laws and standards.
- Help clients implement and test controls
- Listen to subordinates needs
- Carry out substantive audit procedures over various income statement and balance sheets
- Frequently perform analytical procedures to identify unusual or unexpected trends in relation to expectation and performance
- Conduct internal control test work and perform walkthroughs to ensure compliance with COSO framework
- Report issues immediately to the engagement team and collaborate to resolve them
- Communicate with audit senior management to create more efficient testing strategies using data.
- You will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients. In addition, you will have the opportunity to provide a variety of non-assurance services to our clients.
- VAT specialist
- Accounting Specialist
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Possession of a degree in accounting or its equivalent
- Must be an ACCA, CA, CPA qualified/Finalist.
- Must have strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in IFRS, IAS, and ISA.
- Must be able to lead and supervise projects
- Possess excellent communication and client service skills
- Have strong presentation, written, and verbal skills
- Should be able to manage multiple engagements and compete priorities in a suitable environment
- Willing to collaborate and build rapport effectively with others
- Showcase strong mentoring, recruiting, leadership, and training skills
- Have project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Have strong computer skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software
- Ability to work extra hours when such need arises
- Be willing to travel to different clients’ sites as needed
- Possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressive audit experience
- Should reside and be able to work in the country where the organization is situated
- Should be productive in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Must have sound judgment regarding sensitive and confidential matters
- Have an excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Should be able to pay attention to accuracy and detail
- Possess good work ethic and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have good interpersonal relationship skills
- Possess excellent critical thinking ability to provide the solution to challenges
- Excellent stress and time management skills
- Must possess great mental and emotional stability
- Possess strong ability to work under intense pressure
- Possess excellent psychological skills
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent social skills
- Ability to remain calm and patient when faced with challenging situations.