A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Logistics and Distribution Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim Automotive|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 132381
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
About the Position:
To manage day to day Automotive Parts distribution and logistics operations within Parts department ensuring on time delivery and high customer satisfaction with the support of Parts shipping operation team and sales team. Set, monitor and achieve KPI through daily, weekly and monthly reports to management. Lead a team of light/heavy vehicle drivers and team leaders and develop a highly engaged work force.
- Able to identify and suggest a cost effective and feasible transport plan for the company
- Ensure and achieve on time delivery to all the region/customer end
- Maintain logs of the total distance travelled by the vehicles
- Monitor expenditure of vehicle maintenance work and should maintain work records, job reports, inventory records and trip reports.
- Ensure that all insurances, salik and registration of the vehicles are renewed on time.
- Conduct mid-year and annual performance review.
- Plan and prepare yearly budget and monitor actual expenses vis-à-vis budget
- Ensure all established policy and safety guidelines in workplace
- Ensure all loading and unloading activities are compliance with pre-defined SOP to reduce damages and maximize vehicle fill rate
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years in similar position preferred
- Capable of writing instructions and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must have valid UAE driving license
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.