A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Officer”.
||Emirates Zone Pro|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Position: Business Development Officer
Location: Abu Dhabi
Business Development Officer’s main goal is to identify opportunities for business growth and create marketing strategies based on those opportunities in order to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Promote the company’s services and addressing clients objectives
- Responsible for managing clients at a local, national or international level
- Accountable to achieve revenue target generated on a monthly basis
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients, providing POC and proposals, conducting negotiation and deal closings.
- Make the follow-up to clients regularly and update in the portal accordingly
- Schedule presentations to demonstrate value of products/services and approach and attending meetings with potential customers.
- Attend networking events to seek new business opportunities.
- Search for new market, and prepare & develop business development channels, maintain database for the prospective clients
- Build maintain strong long lasting customer relationships identify further sales business development opportunities.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the team
- Developing and pitching ideas for potential investors
- Working with executives to implement marketing strategies and new opportunities
- Encouraging new and existing clients by creating and improving proposals
Requirements & Key Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
· Proven working experience as a business development in Business Setup or Business Formation (MUST)
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Market Research skills.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
Apply Now :[email protected]