A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Facility Engineer”.
||Ali and Sons Holding LLC|
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Ali & Sons Holding is a diversified conglomerate established in 1979 and has a strong presence in the automotive, commercial, oil & gas, retail, construction, property management, hospitality, manufacturing, marine engineering, and information technology industries.
At Ali & Sons, our people are at the center of everything we do. They are engaged, curious and are driven to excellence by a supportive and collaborative environment that recognizes hard work and rewards top talent.
If you are someone who loves a challenge that requires you to innovate and learn new things every day, read on.
About the Position:
A Facility Engineer with experience in the Hospitality Industry (5-star hotel) is highly preferred.
You are responsible for the effective management of all technical & maintenance operations and assets within the hotel and other facilities, including periodic site inspections, Service provider/ Contractor auditing, Planned preventive maintenance and technical staff evaluation. Maintain the high-quality standards of works as per the policies and procedures of the QHSE / Company. You are also responsible for the development of the workforce and maintaining the government compliance regulations and procedures as required for company standards. Specifically, a Facility Engineer will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plan, coordinate and manage day-to-day operations of the Hotel & other facilities maintenance team and the appointed Service Providers.
- Responsible for the area of MEP & other facilities management, safety, security, conversation, and compliance
- Accountable for Preventive maintenance, inspecting planned maintenance activities and ensuring service delivery in accordance with defined contractual levels.
- Assist with the planning of maintenance and shutdown activities as required.
- Assets Management inspects periodically and suggests asset maintenance and improvement plans.
- Development of technical work instructions and service tool times in coordination with the maintenance team and Service Providers.
- Monitor and manage the service providers for the development of the work and ensure the projects are done as per agreed time as per the plans and terms. Report and escalate non-conformance/non‐ performance of Service Providers to the Management
- Responsible for the activities report to be generated in CAFM and any other defined systems.
- Ensure all the statutory certificates are available and updated for respective facilities and assets.
- Ensure the quality of work and workmanship of the contractors & Service Providers.
- Evaluate and recommend preventive measures to prevent future failures.
- Evaluate Service Provider’s & Contractors technical staff and ensure minimum defined competencies are maintained.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators for the Engineering Department and take corrective action, as required, to improve equipment inventory, quality audit, productivity, and other objectives
Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Statements & Reports
- Responsible to provide the required periodic & ad-hoc reports in a timely and accurate.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
- Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety, and environmental procedures, instructions, and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/ services, and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Prepare and issue the incident report to the QHSSE department as per the standards.
- Finalize and update the HIRA with the support of HSEQ staff.
- Ensure relevant emergency tests are conducted as per the standards and Authorities/Regulations requirements.
- Implement the risk control measures arising from the HIRA.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A degree /Diploma in any Engineering
- Should possess minimum 04 years of similar experience in star hotels within UAE
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
- Exposure to budgeting and basic accounting
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience of managing a team
- Excellent grooming standards
- Knowledge of QHSE in Facility management.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Proficient, at an advanced level, with computers and relevant computer programs
We aim to provide an exceptional job applicant experience but cannot do it without you. Before you apply, please take the time to carefully read the job description to ensure you are a good fit for this role and why this opportunity is right for you.
We would love to connect with all of you but due to the high volume of applications, would only be reaching out to the shortlisted applicants.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage everyone to apply. Come join us to unleash your true potential and be a better YOU!!