A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|Degree | CIPD
|10 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors.
The role holder is responsible for serving as an HR partner to the assigned business unit, providing guidance to employees on HR policies and procedures, managing talent initiatives and for assisting with general HR administrative support such as query resolution and grievance management.
- Implements the HR strategy for the assigned Business Unit through various policies and procedures in order to ensure employee satisfaction and high quality of HR services
- Maintains the HR budget and ensures that all manpower needs and employee initiatives are managed within the annual HR budget
- Coordinates recruitment activities, short-listing resumes, facilitates the interview process and coordinates with HR talent acquisition operations to complete the recruitment life-cycle
- Ensures the performance management process is implemented based on corporate guidelines, and all assessments and performance reviews are fair and transparent
- Supports the annual compensation revision cycle ensuring salaries are in line with the pay policies and guidelines as published by the corporate compensation team
- Organizes trainings for the department based on training needs analysis and employee development initiatives
- Manages employee engagement initiatives, handles employee events and supports all employee welfare activities as directed by corporate HR
- Communicates and enforces appropriate employee policies and programs, assists employees with queries and mediates where necessary
- Manages the employee exit process, coordinates with managers on terminations, ensures proper documentation and conducts employee exit interview
- Resolves escalated employee grievances, employee relations issues and complaints and conducts investigations in compliance with legal requirements
- Responds to employee queries and requests with regard to employee letters, HR policies, career development and personal issues as necessary
- Contribute as a HR team member to develop and/or enhance policies, procedures and systems to support HR best practice
People Management (if relevant):
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensures effective implementation of the GMG’s performance management process
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, mentoring and coaching to achieve the defined goals
- Drives a culture of feedback and coaching in the Business Unit/ Department by providing feedback on an ongoing basis, identifying development needs and coaching the employees on the areas of improvement
- A minimum of 10- 15 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Master’s Degree specializing in Human Resources preferred