A well-known and well-reputed Company “The Elite Cars” based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||The Elite Cars|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus|
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Provide technical support and advice on management.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and generally accepted accounting procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal departments.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel.
- Communicate with the reporting Manager on work status and client issues that arise.
- Arrange the daily deposits of cash and cheque to the bank in the absence of a cashier.
- Monitor & handle petty cash funds and timely liquidations thereof.
- Provide month-end reports on Depreciation, Prepaid Expenses, Accrued Expenses, and Indirect Expenses.
- Develop and maintain strong integrity towards the assigned duties and responsibilities; ensure to highlight important Accounting information to Reporting Authority/Management as and when required.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare financial records for external auditing and provide support & assistance to the external audit processors as per assigned duties.
- Ensure all financial transactions are in line with country legislative taxation policies (Value Added Tax); submit the reports on the same as and when required.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing the tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting field of studies.
- Proven work experience in UAE as an Accountant for a minimum of 5 years.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other accounting software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and quantitative skills.
- Strong analytical and time-management skills.
- Excellent multitasking and interpersonal abilities.