A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Human Capital Director”.
||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Human Resources)|
|Experience||15 – 16 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||30,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
T he role of the Human Capital Director is to work with the VP Human Capital to develop and drive the Human Capital strategy, objectives, and programs to enabling the Leisure, Entertainment and Cinema business and its employees to attain their business objectives. The role will also lead a nd develop t he HC Business Partnering team and build up the team capabilities to influence the development and delivery of the HC People strategy through working as collaborative members of the Human Capital team. It is also the role of the HC Director to embody the role of an influential Business Partner providing consultative and advisory service to business leaders and elevate employee engagement and provide coaching to managers on all people and organizational matters.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HC strategic and operational plans.
- Evaluate and advise on the long-term impact of new initiatives/strategies and regulatory action on how they impact the attraction, engagement, development, and retention of the talent within of the business.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all HC initiatives and practices against industry and markets best practice.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement, and enforce human resources initiatives, policies and procedures that improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the business.
- Develop strategic initiatives and HC plans for international market entry.
- Design and implement programs that build the capabilities required to delivery upon business strategy and objectives.
- Facilitate employee & leadership assessment and development initiatives.
- Assist in the implementation of reward education including pay review, benchmarking, and performance related pay and reward Workforce Planning & Resourcing.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and manage a workforce plan and in partnership with Talent Acquisition.
Remuneration And Benefits
- Manage and oversee compensation and benefits initiatives to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards for effective performance.
- Develop and implement executive remuneration models and practices, tied to organizational growth to encourage the long-term retention and engagement of Directors.
- Develop staffing strategies and implementation plans and initiatives to identify talent within and outside the corporation for key positions.
- Develop human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific initiatives for the filling of the gaps. Areas of activity will include talent management through proper succession planning initiatives for high potential staff and management positions, training, and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and service delivery.
- Work with stakeholders to build high performing teams (real, virtual, matrix, cross-functional etc.).
- Maintain knowledge of international HC policies, initiatives, laws, and issues for all VOX locations.
- Provide proactive and strategic HC advice to the ExCom Leadership team .
Be the custodian of the HC audit and all actionable outcomes.
- Responsible for the provision of human resources expertise to business divisions/offices in all aspects of HC including employee relations, performance management, talent management, reward, and workforce planning. Ensure management is capable and advised on all the above.
- Ensure that human resources policy and advice to client groups is in accordance with employment law, LEC strategy and best practice.
- Advise, support and train HCBP’s and managers on addressing and dealing with employee related issues to maintain good employee relations.
- Effectively cascade and Implement employee related policies
- Advise leaders with the development of organizational design and enact upon it through effective change management.
- Ensure HC administration support is provided in effective and timely manner. Minimize bureaucracy whilst providing control and compliance.
- Leverage data analytics and insights to enable decision making for leadership and within HC Decision
- Be a visible, dependable figurehead of the Human Resources Division internally and externally.
- Lead the HC Business partnering team, consistently displaying integrity, and developing, empowering, and motivating the HC Business Partnering team to meet their agreed goals.
- Promote a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages superior performance, and rewards productivity.
- Ensure the HC team is motivated, engaged, empowered, developed, and retained keeping in mind diversity of nationality and national development aspects so that the best possible productivity can be obtained to meet the business objectives.
- Effectively communicate the Division’s strategies, objectives, and performance to create a positive culture and team motivation.
- Pro-actively manage potential risk and effectively oversee the current, identified treatable and accepted risks.
- Evaluation of the human resource structure and plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth.
- Broad knowledge of Org Design + Effectiveness, Performance and Change management, Leadership Coaching, Employee Relations, and Compensation.
- Thorough understanding of local and regional labor laws and best practices.
- Well-developed negotiating and management skills to foster continual improvement and cultural change enable effective implementation of plans across the organization.
- Ability to assess organizational trends and develop HR solutions to drive performance.
Personal Characteristics And Required Background
- Leadership, coaching and team skills to build a productive and cohesive team
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strategy formulation and Implementation skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Relationship building skills and stakeholder management
- Excellent planning and organization skills to effectively meet regional demands.
- Integrity, judgement, and professionalism.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Customer centric
- Fluent in Arabic
- At least 15+ years of experience in the HR or related field working in a Leisure, Entertainment. Hospitality or FMCG background working within the MENA region.
- At least 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in various HR positions working in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Experience developing and implementing HR strategy/vision for multiple business units.
- Proven ability to work successfully in changing environments and to work with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated excellent communication/presentation skills to all audience levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development, Master’s Preferred.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.