A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We’re an exciting new start-up; an innovative digital platform, with the goal of becoming the number one destination for cosmetic treatments.
We aim to be the go-to site for consumers, a tech-driven marketplace, and a cutting-edge e-commerce site, all in one.
With support the region’s premier experts in cosmetic treatments, we intend to change the industry’s landscape forever – and we’re moving at speed.
We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes at selfologi. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, salary reviews, disciplinary action and learning and development.
To perform well in this role, you should be a people person that has knowledge of forming the pillars of a company. Compensations and benefits, talent acquisition and employee relations as well as leadership and development, employment policies and procedures, overseeing payroll and rewards and recognition programs as well as managing workplace safety initiatives should be things that you have experience in.
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Managing the recruitment and selection processes.
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Managing staff training and development.
- Degree in Human Resource or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience at a mid-level HR manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of the region’s laws and polices