A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You’ll Be Doing
At Chalhoub, together we achieve excellence! As a HR Executive you would be responsible for the complete ownership of HR administrative tasks (launching requisitions, following up on key people metrics, cost centre maintenance and reporting, etc.). You would also be responsible for handling non-critical employee relations while connecting closely with Group HR’s competence centre.
- Conduct admin-related tasks e.g. launching requisitions, follow up and execution of transfers in coordination with Group HR competence centers i.e. People Experience, PDR / KPI rating to payroll as part of EOS, maintaining & updating regularly all org charts
- Follow-up with process owners regarding completion of PDR’s, KPI’s, Salary reviews, mid-year reviews and other Group HR direction/priorities in alignment with People Partner or Head of People
- Support the consolidation of People Strategy metrics and monitor progress against target in coordination with People Analytics team
- Act as an additional point of contact/support with minor employee relations under the guidance of the People Partner
- Support with first level effective sourcing, screening and interviewing and diversity hiring opportunities
- Support all transformational Projects of People Strategy i.e. onboarding processes, employee wellbeing, etc.
- Maintain & update timely blog pertaining to people engagement and basic level communication drafting in collaboration with People Partner
- Ensure non sensitive employee data is always kept updated e.g. cost centers
- Support additional ad-hoc HR projects under guidance of the People Partner/ Head of People.
What We Are Looking For
- Previous regional HR experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with multiple stakeholders
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.