A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant – Payables”.
||Galadari Food and Beverages Division|
|Qualification||B.COM | M.COM|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We’re a creatively obsessed collective of foodies and QSR professionals looking for passionate people to join our mission to be the most favorite QSR company loved by our customers and by our employees.
Now is an exciting time to join us. You’ll be part of a motivated, fun and diverse management team striving to deliver on our future growth plans. We are scouting for attitude, energy and passionate colleagues aiming to play their part in our brands transformation
1. Verify and record invoices for payment from Supply Chain (including 3 way PO Matching of invoices: ensure that the PO is matched with the PR, the PO is matched with the Invoice and that the GRN is matched with the Delivery Note) according to company procedures and policies and ensures that proper documentation is adhered.
2. Prepare Supplier Reconciliation to identify discrepancies and coordinate with Suppliers if there is any.
3. Prepare payment for Administrative Expenses (including BR Parlors’ Rent, Utilities, Trade Licenses and Telephone Expenses) in a timely manner and according to company DOA.
4. Perform monthly analysis of Accounts Payable Ageing and monthly Real Account Reports (Prepayments and Deposits and Clearing Accounts)
5. Respond to all supplier inquiries.
6. Monitor monthly administrative expenses such as Utilities, Telephone, Fuel, Courier Charges, AMC Contracts, Parlor Rentals and Trade Licenses (whether they are renewed) and recommend reclassification of accounts if applicable.
7. Review, verify and record the Employee End of Service Benefit.
8. Prepare monthly inter-company clearing charges summary for Joint Ventures and contra account clearing charges for ANHAM & KFC.
9. Prepare Monthly Balance Confirmation to Related Parties.
10. Prepare Schedules and reconciliation reports pertaining to assigned GL codes along with necessary monitoring and updation.
11. Follow up with Other Departments especially Procurement, Admin and HR Department for clearing of advances paid to suppliers by submitting appropriate invoices on time.
12. Ensure adherence to VAT regulations in terms of supplier invoices as well accounting of VAT transactions through the AP module.
13. Maintain, monitor and update Vendor Database
14. Monitor and maintain Manual Payment Tracker File.
15. Assist Account Manager in the month end and year end closing. (i.e. preparing provisions for administrative and recurring expenses)
16. Prepare details / update IFRS 16 information on AARO system
17. Perform other duties that the managers delegates and requires.
- Liaison to inline completion of the tasks According to Company Policies.
- Assisting AP Regarding Project Cost Booking
- Assisting Budget & Planning Regarding Disposal amount & Monthly LHI Capitalization Report
- Providing Admin the Detail for Insurance of Assets
- Prepare and Provide the Detail According to our External Auditors Requirement.
- Assist the auditors in their inquiries related Interim /year-end schedules
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- B.Com / M.com / Other equivalent Certification.
- Preferably experienced in Retail or Food & Beverage industry is desirable
- Good accounting background
- Able to work with a team both within the department and cross departments
- Experience in Oracle ERP is preferable