A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Internal Auditor”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The BFL Group is one of the world’s leading off-price retailer of fashion and homeware. Based in United Arab Emirates, we serve over four markets across the Middle East and Europe.
Our journey started when our unique off-price business model – Brands for Less – was introduced to Lebanon in 1996. Four years later, in the year 2000, we had a home in the UAE.
Our goal is to delight customers and entice them back with the promise of exceptional pieces that excite – all at up to 80% off the original retail price for fashion designer brands. Our unique “Treasure Hunt” model ensures there is always something new to explore, desire and discover within our stores. Our customers walk out with new items every time they visit any of our stores.
As Brands For Less, driven by optimized rapid-purchase strategies, became a phenomenon across the Middle East, we expanded to engage new audiences. We acquired exclusive rights to the Tchibo franchise in the MENA region, selling the German brand’s homeware and apparel at very competitive prices associated with premium customer care environment. Our UAE presence evolved into our central operational hub from where we distribute rapidly to other markets.
Location: Jebel Ali/ Free zone
The junior internal audit is liable for reviewing and evaluating BFL organization’s operations, as well as, reviewing and assisting in assessing the effectiveness and adequacy of all internal controls of management. He / she is responsible to support the Senior Internal Audit and the director of audit and compliance with reviews and special project work as may be required.
· Assist in the execution of the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, compliance and regulations under the supervision of the Senior in-charge and Director of Audit.
· Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts, processes and policies across all the departments.
· Assist in preparing and presenting Internal Audit reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
· Identify gaps, financial risk of the organization and offer recommendation to reduce risk.
· Maintain open communication with the employees, stakeholders, management and audit committee.
· Assist in documenting business processes and prepare audit findings memorandum.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
• 1 year of experience in internal audit, risk management and compliance; retail sector is a plus.
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Documentation and communication skills.
• Sound independent judgement.
Location: Jebel Ali/ Free zone/ UAE