A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||Coya Restaurant and Pisco Bar|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Your new Company:
COYA is a worldwide renowned luxury lifestyle hospitality brand with venues in London; Mayfair and Angel Court, Paris, Monaco, Mykonos, Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Doha and Riyadh.
We are looking for a HR Manager, who is people focused, who will drive and motivate their teammates. The HR Manager will be responsible for the two venues in UAE; COYA Abu Dhabi, and COYA Dubai; Latin American venues complete with a Restaurant & Pisco Bar.
As the leader of your department, your role will be to provide a comprehensive Human Resources service which ensures that managers and employees are equipped with best practice to foster a high performance culture and to embody our COYA values in everyday tasks. The role will be to contribute and ensure the effective implementation of COYA’s HR strategy by ensuring that the Company remains up-to-date and complies with all people related legislation, to provide appropriate levels of advice with all employee related issues, to manage highly effective HR practices and procedures in line with our organisational values. This role will have line management responsibility for a HR Advisor and HR Administrator.
Being the HR Manager for COYA will guarantee you being part of an exciting and one of the best luxury lifestyle hospitality brands there is.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate HR Manager to join our talented team at a time when the company is expanding internationally. So, do you have what it takes to join COYA?
Experience you will need:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a fast paced, high-end hospitality venue with HR Generalist experience.
- To manage all aspect of the HR function including ER management, Policy development, HR Systems Implementation/Management, Workforce Planning and Project Management
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievances, absence and redundancy.
- To work closely with and build great working relationships with the HR team in order to deliver any policy, procedure or legal changes.
- To develop, implement and review the effectiveness of HR policies, ensuring compliance in all aspects of employment law.
- Extensive knowledge of UAE Employment law is essential
- Strong people management skills and ability to influence with expertise.
- CIPD qualified or working towards it.
- IT literate, ideally with experience in HR Systems and MS Office.
- Extensive analytical skills would be beneficial.
- Able to work under pressure and have resilience to heavy work load.
- Strong team player and able to support others.
- It is essential to have a high level of both spoken and written English.
We treat our employees as family, so we offer excellent benefits. We provide:
- Full training and induction.
- A competitive salary.
- A fun workplace and great work-life balance.
- Family meals twice a day.
- Paid holidays as per the Labor Law.
- Great discounts at some of the best restaurants.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Flight allowance.
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop. We really believe in promoting from within.
- Opportunities to transfer overseas.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for and you and want to be part of our incredible team, please send your CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the job.