A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager“.
GText Homes Dubai
Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
5 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required
18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
At GText Homes Dubai, our sales team is the engine that drives our global consumer reach in packaging solutions. We are seeking a qualified sales manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales representatives. Our ideal sales manager has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ Years of Experience of Real Estate in Dubai
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- 5+ years in sales management within the Real Estate Industry
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time