A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Retail Sales Representative”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You have a passion for selling and eagerness to want to help customers. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and complex environment. You have the willingness in transforming IKEA to be the world’s leading home furnishing retailer
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Secondary Education
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role
- Fluency in Written and spoken English and Arabic is preferred
- Customer Focussed
- Sales Driven
- Strong Personal Leadership & Interpersonal skills
- Team work
About The Role
You are responsible for establishing rapport and credibility in assisting customers to purchase the company’s product range whilst at the same time maintaining the company’s standard of merchandising and ensuring stock availability to achieve sales target set by the company by going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
- Suggest means of improving sales to his supervisor as well as determine “slow moving” or “non-selling” items and suggest sales action.
- Maintain a full display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
- Be an ‘expert’ on the product range within HFB.
- Be aware of developments in the local market by being attentive to information given by customers; be aware on advertising and promotions in the media and make scheduled market visits to maintain the company’s competitive advantage and to properly advise customers.
- Be up to date with changes in the company’s products range such as new items or changes in existing items; Keep the Sales Manager informed of any customer’s problems/comments on the product range and/or any gaps in the range.
- Conduct a daily detailed inspection of his assigned area so as to review the availability and positioning of price labels, product information tags and other communication media.
- Review daily stock level on all products in his assigned area and recommends orders to the Shopkeeper.
- Coordinates with Procurement Executive for information pertaining to stocks in his assigned area.
- Be understanding and sensitive in meeting diverse customers’ needs by initiating and developing effective way of building relationship with the customer thereby establishing trust and confidence.
- Determine the customers’ requirements, to prepare a pro forma invoice.
- Maintain contact and advice customers on news or recently received items of interest as well as following up on quotations sent in an effort to convert to actual sales.
- Provide the highest level of Customer Service.