A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Mandarin Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
This role is for a native Mandarin-speaking person.
Job Profile/Role & Responsibilities:
• Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
• Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
• Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
• Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
• Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
• Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
• Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
• Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
• Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
• Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
• Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
Essential Skills (Behavioral/technical)
• Degree in finance/accounting or related.
• International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) accreditation (advantage).
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (essential)
• 5 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
• Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
• Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and other financial planning software.