A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Group Finance Manager”.
||Global Capital Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||23,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Finance, Accounting & Admin Manager ACCA or CPA (Consultant) rev apr2022
1. Please answer the screening questions as a good use of your time and ours.
2. Please only apply if you:
- Have attained ACCA or CPA and have worked with international work experience in multi legal unit companies.
- You have worked in a multi unit, multiple legal entity international company.
- Preference for someone whose remote working hours easily align with Dubai, UAE hours (UTC +4) and is available to work from Dubai on a regular basis with the core leadership team
The Global Capital Group (GCG) is a global ecosystem of entrepreneur-led businesses that provide advisory, creative and financial services. Our vision is to empower movers and shakers by giving them access and advice across their most fundamental business departments and helping them to achieve scale.
GCG Structuring is a business unit of GCG; a unique business solutions company that helps entrepreneurs take ideas and turn them into successful business structures. We ensure complete compliance to legislation and optimal financial structure for clients to scale their business/es with as few barriers as possible. We advise entrepreneurs on how to structure their business activities with the following services: Company Set Up, Tax Optimization Solutions, Banking, Opening Merchant Accounts and other bespoke services. The accounting team services both internal GCG business units and external clients.
We are adding this full time, remote, consultancy position to our international team to increase our capacity to plan for and manage growth and handle our expanding internal legal entities and external clients. NOTE: this position can potentially be filled by two individuals.
Main Objectives and Deliverables:
- Direct and supervise the financial management of the company’s and business units’ (BU) accounts;
- Oversee two (2) senior accountants and other accounting staff
- Review accounting activities, including bookkeeping; the timely, accurate and complete accounting activities including AP, Banks, Cash, AR and Trial Balances
- Oversee per established schedule, monthly payroll and consultant fees payments
- Manage monthly closing activities and schedules to meet corporate accounting and reporting requirements
- Treasury: assess, plan, anticipate and manage (cash flow forecasts) cash availability to ensure all needs are anticipated and met. Keep BU management informed
- Planning: produce monthly estimates, forecasts, budgets, detailed commentaries on P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, etc., ensure detailed budget tracking, assess expenditure requests, purchase orders, etc. Advise & inform BU leadership proactively
- Financial & Operational Analysis: using business, commercial acumen, ERP and BI tools, work on business plans as required and provide support to all the entity’s and group departments with commercial, financial / business modeling and analysis; develop and maintain analysis tools (notably IT/IS) relevant to the business, answer ad-hoc queries
- Develop and manage financial processes and internal control: enforce and regularly assess effectiveness of key internal controls and ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements (GAAP)
- Tax and legal compliance: liaise with BU leaders as appropriate and make sure that the entity/ies meets legal, statutory and tax requirements (BIR, etc.) across the jurisdictions where it operates; either directly or via an outsourced provider
- Risk management: assess risks in and to the company and make mitigation recommendations to the CEO and BU leaders
- Audit: Organize & supervise, via outsourced providers, any audit (financial, quality, external, internal, etc.) processes to satisfactory outcome and implement recommendations with BU teams
- Company Administration: Oversee internal administrative and VA (virtual assistant) teams that file relevant documentation so that registrations with official government bodies are kept up to date (e.g. local business permits and licenses, registrations); act as a company officer, proxy, secretary, etc.
- Five years of remote global accounting work experience (A/R, A/P, general accounting)
- Work experience in a BIG 4 accounting firm or with an international services company with multiple legal entities and locations
- Startup and fast growth business experience preferred
- BA or MA in accounting, tax or finance
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA) or CPA Certification required
- High level skills in XERO, Google Platform and Asana
- Day to day use of Hubspot or similar; Great collaborator on Slack, Calendy & Zoom
- Bilingual level of professional English (both written and spoken); Russian and/or French are great additions
- Past success working collaboratively and managing a fully remote accounting & admin team
- Successful members of our GCG team are most often: dynamic and full of positive energy, ambitious, well networked and connected on social media.
- Track record of customer centric, solid active listening skills who propose solutions and take the steps necessary to complete tasks
- Strongly organized, solution oriented and super tenacious in getting things done
- Colleagues say that you are: smart, dedicated, a great task completer who makes those around you more effective
- People friendly, solid team working skills, love to be organized and beat deadlines
- Effective multitasking and active listening skills with a happy and can-do attitude
What We Offer You:
- A remote work location (aligned with work hours in Dubai-UTC +4); possibility to be based in Dubai
- Regular but flexible working full time consulting work hours
- Work with an international, multi lingual team
- Potential for performance bonuses
- Career growth – to build a business activity with possibility of an equity stake
If this profile sounds like you and you are hungry for the next adventure, please reach out to us via the website link below. We look forward to hearing from high energy, potential collaborators.