A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Controller”.
||Jumbo Electronics Company Limited|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Jumbo Group has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and results-driven Finance Controller based in Dubai, UAE.
· Analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, projections, and Budgets pertaining to the Business Units within the Division.
· Generating Divisional Profitability Summary, comparing with the budget, and working out the trends and variance analysis on a month-to-month basis.
· Highlighting the prime points for reporting Division’s financial outlook and forecasts in consultation with Business and Central Finance.
· Recommending benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of the division.
· Implementing Financial Controls and ensuring compliances as per the laid down processes in Business transactions, credit management, business planning, and procurements.
· Assisting Division Head and Central Finance in financial planning and finalizing the budget for the Division at the beginning of the year.
· Providing decision support to Business heads and Senior Managers from a financial perspective as the key finance resource for the division.
· Lending support in Working Capital management, including monitoring of receivables.
· Involvement in periodic audits and recommending procedural improvements.
· Reconciling Division’s Accounts and Financial statements in consultation with Central Finance.
Key Areas to be handled
· Credit Control
· Vendor Management
· Adherence to company processes, policies & systems
· Support to Central Finance
· Divisional budget and forecast
Qualification – Chartered Accountant
The exposure required – Experience in large organizations handling Business Finance function/ implementation of financial controls. Electronics/IT Service Centre Knowledge will be ideal.
Experience – Minimum 10+years.