A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Coordinator”.
|Company Name||Ventures Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
A leading Management Consultancy is on a lookout for a Sales Coordinator (SLQ) who will be responsible in scheduling qualified meetings for the business development team. The sales coordinator will have a target for number of meetings scheduled each month and an annual target.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Ensuring that targets are achieved or exceeded every month.
- Pre-qualifying sales skills.
- Maintain an accurate up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts.
- Attend exhibitions and conferences to promote company’s products and services.
- Ensure company image, its products and services are presented to clients and prospects in a professional manner.
- Assist the Account Manager in sales and marketing activities.
- Assist Research Team in collecting any information for product improvement if needed.
- Schedule meetings for prospective clients.
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in sales coordination or pre sales role.
- Understanding of construction & Energy Sectors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and can work independently to close business.
- Committed to completing tasks and objectives.
- Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficient on Advance level.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Strength-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture.
- World-class leaders who support, position, empower and engage.
- High-end exposure to different industry.
Apply Now:[email protected]