A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||Abu Dhabi National Hotels|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Develops and implements recruitment and screening systems and procedures to attract qualified candidates for vacancies.
- Pro-actively coordinating with department heads and hotel incharge with regard to having manpower as per the business need in line with the budgets.
- Ensuring to have a healthy and diversified talent database.
- Meet regularly with department heads or hotel incharge to update on the recruitment activities.
- Lead and coordinate with HR colleagues and ensure all the new hires have a very positive and welcoming experience such as travel, on-boarding, housing and orientation.
- Working closely with manpower agencies, hotel schools etc.; inorder to attract the right talent.
- Coach, guide and develop the HR team with their daily work activities and help them to reach their potential.
- Oversee all other HR functions such as payroll, insurance, filing and administration, tickets, employee welfare etc;
- Lead employee welfare committee meetings, employee engagement activities etc;
- Assist in developing and implementing all required policies and procedures.
- Analyzing exit interviews and prepare necessary reports
- Closely coordinate with Housing team with regard to employee accommodation.
- Ensuring all the HR reports are prepared and submitted on time.
- To have periodic calender with regard to employee locker inspections and ensure to have the facilities are well maintained.
- Coordinate all the surveys related to employees requested by various authorities.
- Ensure to have updated Job Descriptions, organizational charts, notice boards etc; all the time.
- Drive employee engagement survey and action plans as necessary.
- Prepare and submit CAPEX, payroll budgets and forecast etc;
- Lead HR team with regard to all compliances and HR audit requirements.
- Drive projects as assigned by VP Hotel Operations and Head Office HR
- Directing and co-coordinating all employee and labor relations activities within the hotels to ensure compliance with the law.
- Work closely with training department to design the training plans, training need analysis and deliver quality trainings.
- Work closely with EHS and Security Managers to ensure all the HR related points are in compliance with regard to various audits.
- Employee Relations managing absence, disciplinary issues, grievances, sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Performance Management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Learning & Development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams.
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement.
- Recruitment & retention: managing talent and succession planning.
- Reward advice and support employees on company benefits.
- Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision -making skills.
- Managing HR Budgets
- Tertiary qualification (degree) in HR or related field. Minimum of 5 years HR experience and 2 – 3 years in a HR Management Experience in developing HR strategy in line with the business needs.
- High level of initiative, problem solving and decision-making ability. Results driven with a professional approach, strong leadership and worth ethic.
- Experience in managing change within the organization.
- Demonstrated evidence of influencing and coaching skills.
- Excellent consultancy and conflict resolution skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence a broad range of stakeholders.
Apply Now: [email protected]