A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
||SunSmart Technologies Pvt.Ltd|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | MBA|
|Experience||15 – 16 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Responsible & Accountable for the overall business of the company
Responsible for Target Revenues of Self & Team [if allotted].
- More focus will be on Sales & Business Development
- Responsible & Accountable for the overall business of the company
- Must have very strong C level connect in the industry
- Will be reporting to the CEO Directly
- Should work all the senior leadership team in Chennai and ensure smoother functioning of Chennai Office which is the global spot of SunSmart.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
- Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
- Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CEO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
- Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
Important Leadership Traits
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strategic mindset.
- Professional business acumen.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Excellent ability to lead and manage
- Continually drive effective results.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:1
- MBA from top school preferred
- 15+ years of industry experience.
- Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
- Executive Presence and ability maintain calm demeanor in high stress environments
- Should prepared to work smart and when required hard to achieve shared vision
- Travel & time should not be constraint Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
What’s on Offer?
- Leadership Role
Apply Now:[email protected]