A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager KFC”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||5 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The KFC Human Resources Manager maintains and enhances the market’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. The leader in this role will work closely with the Cluster Ops Managers, Human Resources Shared Services team, and Finance to ensure proper implementation of HR policies and provide the required support to operations team. .
· Region: Cluster\Market
· Annual Sales: Between USD 350M and USD 400M
· # of Employees: +4,000
ROLE FUNCTIONS: [to LEAD the following Areas of Responsibility]
- Drive implementation and execution of core HR programs and projects for assigned markets in his\her cluster.
- Build strong working relationships with business partners based on credibility, partnership and open communication
- Provide ongoing HR advisory services to management and employees across the cluster, explain policies, practices, and provide guidance on HR matters such as resource planning, performance & development, career development and employee retention.
- Contribute in the development and implementation of the annual HR Plan in partnership with the business and HR functions, ensuring cross collaboration and support is provided in achieving the plan.
- Drive the design and implementation of initiatives that support the development of a culture in which individuals and groups take responsibility for performance, growth and continuous improvement.
- Participate and contribute in projects, reviews and initiatives to deliver change and improvements. Proactively share best practices,
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Updating organization charts.
- Prepare the annual manpower plan for the cluster and update it on quarterly basis to ensure hiring requisitions are done based on needs.
- Liaise with the TA and staffing shared services teams to fulfil required manpower needs for all levels in RSC and Operations
- Partner with the staffing shared services team in the interviewing process of the local hire & overseas candidates
- Manage the nationality and gender mix to ensure having the right diversity in workforce.
- Partner with governmental authorities to make agreements, partnerships to achieve the required localization and build the employment branding in the local market.
- Ensure proper induction and onboarding for new employees
- Liaise with operations and training team to ensure we have people on bench to fill current and future store management positions.
- Prepare the promotion list and request for the required approvals and share it with the payroll team for implementation.
- Ensure proper implementation of the compensation and benefits program to attract and retain talents and ensure internal equity.
- Rollout the Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI) system and ensures that it is implemented properly starting from setting objectives at the beginning of the year, then Mid-Year Reviews, and the Year-End evaluations for all employees in the cluster.
- Ensure development plans are completed as planned.
- Conduct in-house or Enrols in outsourced Leadership Skills programs for Operations & RSC team.
- Conduct communication meetings with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors
- Conduct Employee engagement surveys to get employees feedback and suggestions on how to make KFC Great Place To Work.
- Ensure R&R activities and communication tools are in place and effective
- Ensures compliance with the company policies and partner with shared services team in conducting investigations and applying the right disciplinary action.
- Cascade, educate, and demonstrate Americana values to all employees
- Prepare and deliver detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
- Track and analyse important HR metrics
· More than 3,000 staff
- Operations Managers, Area Coaches
- HR Shared Services, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, IT
- Franchise partners
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s Degree, with major in Human Resources or business-related discipline.
Experience & Skills:
- 5-10 years’ HR experience with at least 3 years in supervisory role.
- Experience in all facets of modern HR management, including recruitment, selection, training, development, staffing, performance management, job evaluation, compensation, employee relations and organizational structure design.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organisational levels. Clear, concise and influential written communication skills.
- Achievement orientated and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to develop highly effective working relationships with internal and external networks
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Creative, resourceful, and pragmatic with a positive ‘can do’ and solution-focused attitude
- Decision Making Skills
- Budgeting Skills
- Prior KFC or QSR Experience is preferred.
- Extensive living and working experience in the Middle East. Arabic language skills are a distinct advantage.
- Have broad appreciation and capability to promote cultural, gender and religious diversity across the business.
- Role requires regular travel within the region with international travel beyond the region required from time to time.