A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We have an amazing opportunity for a Human Resources Manager to join our team at the Burj Al Arab, Dubai.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate colleagues manning report and ensure to communicate with various stakeholders in a timely manner
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding process of new joiners and ensure it is in line with the approved manning and job requirement analysis.
- Ensure full compliance with Recruitment Audit requirements.
- Manage performance management and participate in talent progression plans and discussions.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of colleagues’ data and records are being maintained in Oracle Fusion, Taleo and EPBCS Workforce Planning and personal files.
- Run monthly accurate payroll reviews and provide an update on timely manner
- Analyze, recommend, implement and evaluate streamlined processes, procedures, systems and methods for human resource practices to maximize efficiency and effectiveness and in line with audit compliance
- Establish effective communication channels in the hotel to allow colleagues to address individual queries, to provide frequent updates on policies and procedures, general HR updates or colleagues related updates.
- Conduct disciplinary process and meetings based on the indicated reports received and Jumeirah UAE Classification of Offences.
- Provide monthly and annual HR indicator reports to identify trends and provide recommendation for improvements.
- Develop and implement effective internal communication platforms for colleagues within the department, management teams and Hotel to increase colleagues’ engagement
- Monitor performance management – reviews and annual appraisals
- Provide guidance and coordinate training and development activities (Individual Development Plans IDPs)
- Development and delivery of training sessions relevant to HR updates for supervisory/management teams.
- Drive change, influence transitions, and actively seek and contribute to ideas and solutions for continuous improvement.
- Process confidential incidents/ information with the appropriate level of sensitivity.
- Ensure compliance with all health, hygiene, security, safety and fire regulations and take active part in the Hotel Health and safety meetings
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Human Resources Management (or international equivalent).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an HR Manager in a large luxury establishment (required)
- Masters the MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge in HR Fusion system (desirable)
- Knowledge in EPBCS system or any other budget / forecasting application (required)
HR sits at the heart of our organization. If you are passionate about people development and motivated to drive change initiatives, we would love to hear from you!
Apply Now: [email protected]